Adult Physical Therapy
At ForzaPT, we provide a variety of services treating individuals with injuries to their bones, muscle and tendons following a comprehensive evidence-based evaluation. PT services are provided with the highest quality of care specific to patient needs. Injuries may include sport specific, orthopaedic, neuromuscular, or skeletal, affecting the patient's quality of life. Our interventions include low-impact exercises that assist in regaining function and the optimal strength necessary to reach their highest level of independence with the least restricted assisted device.
- Sprain: Stretching or tearing of the ligament.
- Strain: Stretching or tearing of the tendon or muscle.
- Rehabilitation of the joints involving the upper extremity, including the shoulder joint, elbow, wrist and hand.
- Common injuries: Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. (CTS)
- Methods implemented to minimize and control pain such as Arthritis.
- ForzaPT utilizes Microstim and Microcurrent Point Stimulation (MPS) which consists of applying brief and concentrated micro-current impulses to treat points that gently relax muscles, calm the nervous system and release endorphins, which are the body's natural pain killers.
- Fibromyalgia is a condition that involves pain throughout the body known as trigger points caused mostly by over-activity of nerves.
- Treatments to counteract the effects of pain, muscle weakness and difficulties in walking.
- This is the ability to assume, shift or maintain a position without falling.
- Treatment focused on restoration of equilibrium without dizziness symptoms during head or body movements.
- Weak and brittle bones that can lead to fractures.
- Common sites of fractures following trauma: Wrist, spine and hips.
- Treatments focused on improving joint integrity and bone density through gradual and low impact medical exercise.
- A neurological condition affecting the purposeful mobility of an individual characterized by shakiness and reduced precision of movement.
- Treatments focused on medical exercise to target muscle groups that allow improved muscle recruitment and motor sequence.
- A condition which the immune system attacks the nerve protective covering leaving gaps in the nerve path and distorting the signal communication between the brain and the nerve endings.
- Treatments implemented to counteract the effects of muscle spasms, paresthesias, fatigue, coordination and pain.